Treasures of Tutankhamun in needlepoint by Robert Horace Ross
By Robert Horace Ross
E-book via Robert Horace Ross
Read or Download Treasures of Tutankhamun in needlepoint PDF
Similar needlecrafts & textile crafts books
Mr. Funky beneficial properties 30 initiatives together with crammed animals (amirgurumi) and wearable add-ons similar to scarves, hats, crochet plants, headbands, a water bottle service, enjoyable young ones stuff and extra. for those who love hi Kitty, bohemian 70's encouraged style, and eastern type you will adore those supercute initiatives.
The Piece O Cake girls are again! This time theyve additional their exact zing to 13 Amish-inspired initiatives. newcomers and complex quilters alike could be enchanted via the 5 huge quilts and 8 small initiatives, «fragments» that catch the spirit of the bigger quilts in a fragment of the time.
The intricacies of intermediate-level crochet talents are wear reveal with the cute vacation- and season-themed clothes during this development ebook for 5-inch doll models. every one of 7 units is whole with a gown, pants, a hat, and footwear, and all the designs are made utilizing size-10 crochet thread.
Assemble crochet information for making toy animals of all sizes and styles. The ebook encompasses a transparent, distinct crochet development for every animal, plus toy-making counsel. alongside the best way, readers also will study a few attention-grabbing and impressive evidence approximately each one wild animal. The initiatives range in point of complexity, and there's a simple to appreciate innovations part to assist lapsed and starting crocheters with easy crochet abilities.
- Necktie Quilts Reinvented: 16 Beautifully Traditional Projects Rotary Cutting Techniques
- Sweet Celebrations with Moda Bakeshop Chefs: 35 Projects to Sew from Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, Fat Quarters, Charm Squares & More
- Visual Texture on Fabric Create Stunning Art Cloth with Water-Based Resists
- A Month of Sundays
- Ultimate Poncho Book: 50 Fun, Fabulous Knit and Crochet Designs for All Ages and Styles (Knit & Crochet)
- Learn to Yo-Yo Crochet
Additional info for Treasures of Tutankhamun in needlepoint
Compare these photos with how you sew. Follow the instructions for the direction in which you sew. No matter which direction you stitch, always finger-press your appliqué pieces before you pin them to your background (page 22). It really does make a difference! 34 THE BEST-EVER APPLIQUÉ SAMPLER from Piece O’ Cake Designs Making a Good Stitch After you know the mechanics of a good stitch, all your stitches will be invisible. Appliqué stitches are made one at a time. The needle goes into the background next to the edge of the appliqué fabric.
The tip of the toothpick should be even with the cut edge of the seam allowance. 7. Rotate the toothpick only as far as the stitches on the first side of the point. 6. Push against the fabric with the toothpick and rotate the turn-under allowance underneath the point. The toothpick should pivot on top of the tack stitch. 48 THE BEST-EVER APPLIQUÉ SAMPLER from Piece O’ Cake Designs 8. Place the point of the toothpick at the side of the point. Use the toothpick to smooth the turn-under allowance down and away from the point.
6. Sometimes it is easier to use a dampened toothpick to turn under these scant turn-under allowances. 7. Continue trimming and sewing until you have stitched all around the appliqué piece. 4. Begin cutting away excess fabric. On very small pieces, cut a scant 3/16˝ turn-under allowance. However, don’t cut your turn-under allowance so scant that it frays. Feel free to cut off the excess fabric. Cutaway on Shapes with Multiple Points Tulips with pointed ends or five-point stars are typical shapes with several points.