Strategic social media : from marketing to social change by L. Meghan Mahoney, Tang Tang
By L. Meghan Mahoney, Tang Tang
Strategic Social Media is the 1st textbook to move past the selling plans and how-to publications, and supply an outline of the theories, motion plans, and case reviews priceless for educating scholars and readers approximately using social media to satisfy advertising goals.
- Explores the simplest advertising practices for attaining enterprise objectives, whereas additionally supplying ideas that students/readers can practice to any previous, current or destiny social media platform
- Provides accomplished remedy of social media in 5 certain sections: panorama, messages, advertising and enterprise types, social switch, and the future
- Emphasizes social accountability and ethics, and the way this pertains to capitalizing on industry share
- Highlights advertising and marketing concepts grounded in learn that explains how practitioners can impact viewers behaviour
- Each bankruptcy introduces idea, perform, motion plans, and case reviews to coach scholars the ability and confident probabilities that social media hold
Read Online or Download Strategic social media : from marketing to social change PDF
Similar advertising books
A method for generating principles ,reveals an easy, good idea-generation method that has stood the try of time.
First provided to scholars in 1939, released in 1965, and now reissued for a brand new iteration of advertisements pros and others trying to jump-start their inventive juices, this robust advisor information a five-step approach for accumulating details, stimulating mind's eye, and recombining previous parts into dramatic new ideas.
Underdog ads is written for the small-to-midsize enterprise that needs to compete opposed to larger businesses for revenues, industry percentage and model understanding. in accordance with confirmed artistic and strategic ads ideas that experience constructed and subtle over the past twenty-five years, the e-book is helping smaller companies create and execute advertisements courses which are potent within the face of sturdy festival.
A well timed and entire source for winning deal-making.
Retailer time and cash in construction, advertising and marketing and selling what you are promoting With large fresh shifts within the approach firms are equipped, advertised, and monetized, those are "wild west" occasions for enterprise. during this new panorama, marketers and small company proprietors even have an facet in advertising and marketing with out spinning their wheels or going broke.
- Web Marketing For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- Promiscuous Customers: Invisible Brand
- The Media Handbook: A Complete Guide to Advertising Media Selection, Planning, Research, and Buying (Volume in Lea's Communication Series)
- Join the Conversation: How to Engage Marketing-Weary Consumers with the Power of Community, Dialogue, and Partnership
- Review of Marketing Research (3)
- 101 Ways to Promote Your Web Site (101 Ways series
Extra resources for Strategic social media : from marketing to social change
Today, Warby Parker has shipped more than 500,000 pairs of glasses in and employs over 100 people. Individuals may have been concerned with purchasing eyeglasses through an online distribution because they would not be able to walk into a showroom and try on frames as at a traditional retailer. To mitigate these concerns, Warby Parker developed a “Home Try-On Campaign” where consumers are able to order five pairs of glasses online, which are shipped to the customer’s home to try on at no charge.
Apple is not the only company to face a public relations crisis regarding the production of their goods. For nearly four decades Nike was under fire for outsourcing manufacturing plants to lessen costs (Rothenberg-Aalami, 2004). Human rights activists criticized Nike for taking advantage of child workers and for having destructive and unsafe working environments, while making billions of dollars in profit (Hill, 2009). The Nike brand was tarnished by this reputation of being associated with sweatshops.
Additional elements of brand transparency In addition to fostering the transparency of your products and their planned and perceived obsolescence, it is important to consider the profit transparency of your brand. You may want to share information with your customers about the wages and benefits for your employees. This is the most overlooked stage of transparency, as many do not believe it is the business of everyday consumers to know how much employees and CEOs make. However, one of the biggest fuels of the Nike scandal was how huge the margin was between the lowest-level employees and the employees at the top.