Stabilization and Regulation of Nonlinear Systems: A Robust by Zhiyong Chen, Jie Huang
By Zhiyong Chen, Jie Huang
The middle of this textbook is a scientific and self-contained therapy of the nonlinear stabilization and output law difficulties. Its assurance embraces either primary thoughts and complex study results and contains many numerical and sensible examples. numerous periods of vital doubtful nonlinear structures are mentioned. The state-of-the artwork answer awarded makes use of strong and adaptive regulate layout rules in an built-in method which demonstrates connections among worldwide stabilization and international output law permitting either to be handled as stabilization problems.
Stabilization and rules of Nonlinear Systems takes good thing about wealthy new effects to provide scholars up to date guideline within the significant layout difficulties of nonlinear keep an eye on, difficulties that are a motive force in the back of the furtherance of recent keep an eye on idea and its program. the range of structures during which stabilization and output legislation turn into major matters within the mathematical formula of functional keep watch over solutions—whether in disturbance rejection in flying cars or synchronization of Lorenz structures with harmonic systems—makes the textual content appropriate to readers from a wide selection of backgrounds. Many workouts are supplied to facilitate examine and ideas are freely to be had to teachers through a obtain from springerextras.com.
Striking a stability among rigorous mathematical therapy and engineering practicality, Stabilization and legislation of Nonlinear Systems is a perfect textual content for graduate scholars from many engineering and applied-mathematical disciplines looking a modern path in nonlinear regulate. Practitioners and educational theorists also will locate this publication an invaluable reference on fresh pondering during this field.
Read or Download Stabilization and Regulation of Nonlinear Systems: A Robust and Adaptive Approach PDF
Similar system theory books
This publication is an often-requested reprint of 2 vintage texts through H. Haken: "Synergetics. An advent" and "Advanced Synergetics". Synergetics, an interdisciplinary learn application initiated by way of H. Haken in 1969, offers with the systematic and methodological method of the quickly turning out to be box of complexity.
Powerful layout brings jointly sixteen chapters by way of an eminent team of authors in quite a lot of fields offering points of robustness in organic, ecological, and computational platforms. The volme is the 1st to deal with robustness in organic, ecological, and computational platforms. it really is an outgrowth of a brand new examine software on robustness on the Sante Fe Institute based through the David and Lucile Packard starting place.
The transforming into impression of nonlinear technology on biology and medication is essentially altering our view of residing organisms and affliction tactics. This publication introduces the appliance to biomedicine of a large variety of thoughts from nonlinear dynamics, corresponding to self-organization, complexity, coherence, stochastic resonance, fractals, and chaos.
This thesis analyzes and explores the layout of managed networked dynamic platforms - dubbed semi-autonomous networks. The paintings techniques the matter of potent keep an eye on of semi-autonomous networks from 3 fronts: protocols that are run on person brokers within the community; the community interconnection topology layout; and effective modeling of those frequently large-scale networks.
- Abductive Cognition: The Epistemological and Eco-Cognitive Dimensions of Hypothetical Reasoning
- Biomedical Applications of Control Engineering
- Nature's patterns: Flow
- Convex Functional Analysis and Applications
- Adaptive approximation based control: unifying neural, fuzzy and traditional adaptive approximation approaches
Extra resources for Stabilization and Regulation of Nonlinear Systems: A Robust and Adaptive Approach
11) is −1 (t − t0 ) , ∀t ≥ t0 . 1 + d2 x(t) = x(t0 ) exp Observe that x(t) = β( x(t0 ) , t − t0 ) with β(r, s) = r exp −1 s . 1 + d2 Thus, the equilibrium point x = 0 is UGAS. But, the function β depends on d, and ¯ independent of d, such that it is impossible to find another class KL function β, ¯ s), which concludes that the equilibrium point is not RUGAS. In fact, β(r, s) ≤ β(r, if this is not the case, we have −1 s 1 + d2 r exp ¯ s), ≤ β(r, ¯ s ∗ ) ≤ r/2. , d2 ≤ ≤ r , 2 s∗ − 1, ln 2 which contradicts that d is an arbitrary real number.
20) and the condition (i), for any δ2 > 0 and δ3 > 0, there exists a time t1 , such that, |g˙k (t)| ≤ δ2 , ∀t ≥ t1 , k = 1, · · · , n, and |g T (t) f (t)| ≤ δ3 , ∀t ≥ t1 . 22) t for some constants T0 and As a result, one has 1, independent of δ3 . t+s |gk (t + s) − gk (t)| ≤ |g˙k (x)|d x ≤ δ2 T0 , ∀0 ≤ s ≤ T0 , ∀t > t1 , k = 1, · · · , n. t Let f¯ be some real number such that f (t) < f¯, ∀t ≥ 0. Then, for any si > t1 , si +T0 si +T0 |g (s) f (s)|ds ≥ si si +T0 |g (si ) f (s)|ds − T si ≥ |[g(s) − g(si )]T f (s)|ds T T0 δ1 1 − δ2 T02 si f¯.
53) so that W˙ (z, x) ≤ − (z) z 2 + κ(x)x 2 + x( f (z, x, d) + b(−ρ(x)x)) ≤ − (z) z 2 + m 21 (z) z ≤ − z 2 − x 2. 8 requires that the functions κ and m 2 as well as the constants b and b¯ be known precisely. This is possible since D is assumed to be a known compact set. 8, and will be studied in the next section. 46) as x˙ = f (z, x, d) + b(d) = −b(d) and uˆ = −u. 16 Consider a second order system 20 z x 15 10 5 0 −5 −10 0 2 4 6 8 10 time [s] Fig. 16 44 2 Fundamentals of Nonlinear Systems z˙ = −z + x x˙ = w1 z sin x + w2 x 3 + u where w1 and w2 are unknown parameters with |w1 | ≤ 2 and |w2 | ≤ 1.