Pulsewidth Modulated DC-to-DC Power Conversion: Circuits, by Byungcho Choi
By Byungcho Choi
This is the definitive reference for a person serious about pulsewidth modulated DC-to-DC strength conversion
Pulsewidth Modulated DC-to-DC strength Conversion: Circuits, Dynamics, and regulate Designs provides engineers, researchers, and scholars within the strength electronics box with entire and entire information to figuring out pulsewidth modulated (PWM) DC-to-DC energy converters. provided in 3 components, the publication addresses the circuitry and operation of PWM DC-to-DC converters and their dynamic features, besides in-depth discussions of regulate layout of PWM DC-to-DC converters. issues include:
- Basics of DC-to-DC energy conversion
- DC-to-DC converter circuits
- Dynamic modeling
- Power degree dynamics
- Closed-loop performance
- Voltage mode keep watch over and suggestions design
- Current mode keep watch over and reimbursement design
- Sampling results of present mode control
Featuring absolutely demonstrated difficulties and simulation examples in addition to downloadable lecture slides and ready-to-run PSpice courses, Pulsewidth Modulated DC-to-DC energy Conversion is a perfect reference booklet for pro engineers in addition to graduate and undergraduate students.
Read Online or Download Pulsewidth Modulated DC-to-DC Power Conversion: Circuits, Dynamics, and Control Designs PDF
Best electric books
In strength procedure engineering, essentially all result of sleek regulate idea could be utilized. Such an program will lead to a more cost effective, easier and better provider caliber operation and in much less inconvenience when it comes to irregular stipulations. For its analytical therapy, keep watch over method layout commonly calls for the selection of a mathematical version from which the keep watch over process could be derived.
Energy electronics is predicated at the switching working mode of semiconductor parts. in this foundation, the innovations of sort (voltage or present) and reversibility of interconnected resources give the chance to use a technique for the synthesis of varied kinds of converters. the following the writer provides the most important different types of elements on hand, continuously from a user’s viewpoint, with the gate drive/fire regulate and different auxiliary circuits which are required for his or her right functioning (snubbers, for example).
''Civil Works for Hydroelectric amenities: guidance for all times Extension and Upgrade'' explores methodologies and methods for utilising rehabilitation engineering to getting older hydroelectric infrastructure. This record presents guidance for all times extension and improve of hydroelectric works to be used through vendors, operators, regulators, and engineers contemplating infrastructure rehabilitation or alternative.
- New Insulators, Devices and Radiation Effects
- Electrician''s Guide to Control and Monitoring Systems: Installation, Troubleshooting, and Maintenance
- Electric Stimulation of Bone Growth and Repair
- Power Distribution Planning Reference Book, Second Edition
- Advanced power generation systems
Extra info for Pulsewidth Modulated DC-to-DC Power Conversion: Circuits, Dynamics, and Control Designs
2 Diode, (a) Circuit symbol, (b) Circuit representations. Diodes Diodes always presume one of two possible states, the off-state or on-state. 2 depicts the symbol of a diode and its circuit representations for off-state and onstate. At an off-state, the diode becomes open-circuited. At an on-state, a practical diode can be viewed as a series connection of a voltage source Vo, resistor, and ideal diode. The voltage source and resistor are necessary to approximate the nonlinear v - i characteristics of the diode to a piecewise linear function.
When the inductor current begins to flow, the magnetic field is developed inside the core and some magnetic dipoles start to align in parallel with the magnetic field, ENERGY STORAGE AND TRANSFER DEVICES 23 thereby generating additional magnetic flux; this effect is known as the magnetic induction. As the current continues to grow, more magnetic dipoles align with the magnetic field, thereby increasing the magnetic flux. When the inductor current reaches the critical value iicriu all the magnetic dipoles line up in parallel with the magnetic field and the magnetic flux attains its maximum value, Asat.
20. 34). The validity of Fig. 31). Referring to Fig. 31). To summarize the model derivation, Fig. 22 shows the symbol and circuit model of the practical transformer. 41) The magnetizing inductance represents the non-ideality of practical transformers. Thus, it is good engineering practice to maximize the magnetizing inductance while complying with other design constraints. The larger the magnetizing inductance, the closer the practical transformer is to the ideal transformer. 22 model. Symbol and circuit model for practical transformer, (a) Symbol, (b) Circuit inductance becomes infinitely large when the permeability of the core material is assumed to be infinite.