More Polarfleece Adventures: The Journey Continues by Nancy Cornwell
By Nancy Cornwell
Utilizing advertisement styles, fleece will be personalized to mirror person type with the addition of sculpturing, pintucking, cutwork, fancy part finishes, applique, and computer embroidery. The booklet contains many styles and templates for the designs featured. additionally comprises eleven enjoyable fleece initiatives
Read or Download More Polarfleece Adventures: The Journey Continues PDF
Similar needlecrafts & textile crafts books
Mr. Funky positive aspects 30 initiatives together with filled animals (amirgurumi) and wearable add-ons akin to scarves, hats, crochet flora, headbands, a water bottle service, enjoyable youngsters stuff and extra. for those who love hi Kitty, bohemian 70's encouraged style, and eastern sort you will adore those supercute tasks.
The Piece O Cake girls are again! This time theyve further their specific zing to 13 Amish-inspired tasks. rookies and complicated quilters alike may be enchanted by way of the 5 huge quilts and 8 small initiatives, «fragments» that trap the spirit of the bigger quilts in a fragment of the time.
The intricacies of intermediate-level crochet abilities are wear demonstrate with the lovely vacation- and season-themed clothes during this development publication for 5-inch doll models. each one of 7 units is entire with a costume, pants, a hat, and sneakers, and the entire designs are made utilizing size-10 crochet thread.
Assemble crochet knowledge for making toy animals of all styles and sizes. The e-book incorporates a transparent, exact crochet trend for every animal, plus toy-making counsel. alongside the best way, readers also will research a few fascinating and magnificent evidence approximately every one wild animal. The initiatives fluctuate in point of complexity, and there's a simple to appreciate ideas part to assist lapsed and starting crocheters with easy crochet abilities.
- Learn to Yo-Yo Crochet
- Fashions to Flaunt Crocheted with Noro Yarns
- Creative Tucks And Textures: For Quilts And Embroidery
- Flower Origami: Fabric Flowers from Simple Shapes
- Art et biotechnologies
- Simplify With Camille Roskelley: Quilts for the Modern Home
Extra resources for More Polarfleece Adventures: The Journey Continues
However, don’t overlook the creative possibilities that a zigzag, multiple zigzag, serpentine, and other non-satin decorative stitches offer. When pintucking using a decorative rather than straight stitch, use an appliqué presser foot. Safety check: As a double check, it’s always smart to hand rotate for a few stitches to make sure you did the math correctly and that the needles clear your presser foot and stitch plate. Better safe than sorry! 0 double needle teamed with the five-groove presser foot.
Overlay the butted seams with topstitched narrow strips of UltraSuede, bias trim strips, or decorative braid. 0 double needle Decorative thread for topstitching trim (optional) 3. In each patch, sketch in the lines for the angle of pintucks. 4. To avoid potential confusion or errors later, number each patch and label as left or right (as when wearing). This is especially helpful if you construct the vest over a number of sewing sessions. 5. Cut out the fleece vest back from plain (untucked) fleece.
1. Cut out the garment from solid color fleece. 2. Using a fabric marker, draw horizontal and vertical lines for a traditional tic tac toe grid. Nancy’s Hints #1 Hold the garment up to your body in front of a mirror and mark with pins for a flattering placement level for the horizontal grid lines. #2 Draw lines to avoid bulky crossing of multiple seamlines. Make sure the vertical lines are at least 1" away from the neckline shoulder point. Depending on how large or small you want the center square, these lines can end in the neck edge or at the shoulder line.