Fibromyalgia - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and by Icon Health Publications, Health Publica Icon Health
By Icon Health Publications, Health Publica Icon Health Publications
It is a 3-in-1 reference booklet. It supplies an entire scientific dictionary protecting enormous quantities of phrases and expressions when it comes to fibromyalgia. It additionally offers large lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it offers details to clients on find out how to replace their wisdom utilizing quite a few net assets. The e-book is designed for physicians, clinical scholars getting ready for Board examinations, scientific researchers, and sufferers who are looking to familiarize yourself with learn devoted to fibromyalgia. in the event that your time is effective, this booklet is for you. First, you won't waste time looking out the web whereas lacking loads of suitable info. moment, the booklet additionally saves you time indexing and defining entries. eventually, you won't waste time and cash printing 1000's of web content.
Read or Download Fibromyalgia - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References PDF
Best rheumatology books
Metabolic bone degeneration (osteoporosis) impacts hundreds of thousands of people--primarily postmenopausal women--and is at once accountable for debilitating hip, vertebral, and limb fractures within the aged. Incorporating advances made inside of simply the earlier 5 years, The Osteoporotic Syndrome: Detection, Prevention, and therapy serves as an up to date, sensible consultant to the key medical points of osteoporosis.
This publication makes a speciality of scientific presentation, diagnostic tactics and present administration of systematic vasculitis, and for this moment version the Editors have up to date the therapy technique and nomenclature based on present perform. Systemic vasculitides are a gaggle of issues that are of accelerating value.
Complete and generously illustrated, this article highlights either basic ideas and particular thoughts for dealing with the spectrum of pediatric reduce limb deformities. it's divided thematically into 5 sections, although any bankruptcy can stand by itself to lead the clinician in particular occasions.
- Photographic Regional Atlas of Bone Disease: A Guide to Pathologic and Normal Variations in the Human Skeleton
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Osteoarthritis : diagnosis and medical/surgical management
- Passport for the Orthopedic Boards and FRCS Examination
- Orthopedic and Trauma Findings: Examination Techniques, Clinical Evaluation, Clinical Presentation
- The 2002 Official Patient's Sourcebook on Lupus: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age
Extra resources for Fibromyalgia - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
96 references and 7 figures. • Neurochemical Pathogenesis of Fibromyalgia Syndrome Source: Journal of Musculoskeletal Pain. 4(1/2):61-92; 1996. Summary: This journal article for health professionals presents information that provides a basis for a better understanding of the neurochemical processes involved in fibromyalgia syndrome (FS). Clinical features that suggest a neurochemical pathogenesis in FS are identified, including histological diversity of the tissues tender to palpation, a high degree of correlation between the severity of tender points and control points, and a lower-than-normal pain threshold.
3. The examination of those factors predictive of the onset of widespread pain among the OA sample that displayed only regional pain at the initial assessment. Generate_Screen • Project Title: ARE FIBROMYALGIA AND CHIARI I MALFORMATION RELATED? Principal Investigator & Institution: Buchwald, Dedra S. Professor; Medicine; University of Washington Seattle, WA 98195 Timing: Fiscal Year 2002; Project Start 01-AUG-2002; Project End 31-JUL-2006 Summary: Fibromyalgia (FM) is a common condition of unknown etiology characterized by widespread muscle pain, sleep disturbances, fatigue, and various subjective neurological complaints.
One arm of this study's 3 x 4 factorial design will compare CBT with both a contact control treatment and standard care. e. baseline, mid-treatment, post-treatment, and 6 month follow-up periods) at which outcome is assessed. Subjects will be assessed at all 4 time points with objective (wrist actigraphy) and subjective (sleep logs, Insomnia Symptom Questionnaire) measures of sleep improvements, measures of subjective pain, and questionnaires which assess mood (State-Trait Anxiety and Beck Depression Scales) and general quality of life (SF-36).