Basketball's Top 10 Scorers by Barry Wilner
By Barry Wilner
Jordan or Malone? fowl or Kobe? who're the best scorers within the background of basketball? lovers continuously like to examine sleek gamers to the good avid gamers of the prior. From the slam dunk to the three-point shot, writer Barry Wilner provides us the 10 maximum avid gamers (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Larry chook, Kobe Bryant, Wilt Chamberlain, Elvin Hayes, Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Reggie Miller, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West) who ever lit up a basketball scoreboard.
Read or Download Basketball's Top 10 Scorers PDF
Similar biographies books
In 1531, Pizarro led a small yet good educated military alongside the Pacific Coast of the unexplored South the USA. With lower than 2 hundred males, he conquered the Inca empire, often called modern-day Peru. a while 8+years.
- thesaurus of phrases- enjoyable proof and Timelines incorporated- Reviewed by means of content material experts
"Learn who Nelson Mandela was once and the way he made a distinction within the lives of the folk of South Africa and worldwide. "--Publisher's web site.
- Wayne Gretzky. Greatness on Ice
- The St. Lawrence River (Rivers in World History)
- The Journey Toward God in Augustine's Confessions
- Marquette and Jolliet
- Wordsworth's Classical Undersong: Education, Rhetoric and Poetic Truth
Additional resources for Basketball's Top 10 Scorers
The most successful team in NBA history, the Celtics had become losers. Bird quickly changed that, winning the league’s Rookie of the Year honors, as Boston won 61 games, 32 better than the season before. 3). 3 points average for his 12-season career. 7 a game. 9 a game, a career high. His baskets came from everywhere. But Bird was about so much more than points. He could hardly jump, but he was a strong rebounder and was able to block shots. He was the best passer of any forward the NBA has seen.
2 A four-time NBA Most Valuable Player (1960, 1966–1968), Wilt also was a brilliant rebounder, passer, and shot-blocker. He holds the record for rebounds in a game (55) and assists by a center (702 in 1967–68). Overall, Chamberlain won two NBA titles, one with the Philadelphia 76ers in 1967 and one with the Los Angeles Lakers in 1972. Image Credit: All photos courtesy of Associated Press Wilt Chamberlain Facts BORN: August 21, 1936, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. DIED: October 12, 1999, Bel Air, California.
2. com/sports/galleries/the_big_apples_most_hated_opponents/> (November 4, 2009). 3. Associated Press, April 6, 2005. CHAPTER 9. OSCAR ROBERTSON 1. html> (November 16, 2009). 2. Ibid. CHAPTER 10. JERRY WEST 1. com/basketball/nba/news/1998/09/03/west_thursday/> (November 16, 2009). 2. html> (November 16, 2009). FURTHER READING Basketball Top 10. New York: DK Publishing, 2004. Kramer, Sydelle. Basketball’s Greatest Players. New York: Random House, 1997. com/ INDEX A Abdul-Jabbar, Kareem (Lew Alcindor), 4, 7–9, 20, 24, 32, 40–41 Alford, Steve, 35 B Barkley, Charles, 27 baseball, 28 Bird, Larry “Larry Legend,” 5, 11–13, 35–36 Bryant, Kobe, 4, 15–17 C Chamberlain, Wilt “Wilt the Stilt,” 4, 16, 19–21 Cincinnati Royals, 40 D Dream Team.