Anosmia - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated by Icon Health Publications
By Icon Health Publications
It is a 3-in-1 reference e-book. It supplies a whole clinical dictionary masking hundreds and hundreds of phrases and expressions in terms of anosmia. It additionally supplies vast lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it presents details to clients on the right way to replace their wisdom utilizing quite a few net assets. The ebook is designed for physicians, scientific scholars getting ready for Board examinations, scientific researchers, and sufferers who are looking to get to grips with learn devoted to anosmia. in case your time is effective, this ebook is for you. First, you won't waste time looking the web whereas lacking loads of proper details. moment, the publication additionally saves you time indexing and defining entries. ultimately, you won't waste money and time printing enormous quantities of web content.
Read or Download Anosmia - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References PDF
Similar graphic arts books
The examine of biography has regularly held an immense, if now not explicitly acknowledged, position at school curricula. The absence in colleges of a category in particular dedicated to learning the lives of the giants of human background belies the focal point so much classes have continuously had on humans. From precedent days to the current, the area has been formed via the selections, philosophies, innovations, discoveries, creative creations, clinical breakthroughs, and written works of its myriad personalities.
The Saint's Saints provides Jerome’s global photograph as visible via his saints’ Lives. It analyses either his rhetoric and his descriptions of realia, and how he combines classical, Christian and Jewish resources to re-write the biblical Holy Land as a brand new and Christian global for his readers. Susan Weingarten seems at how Jerome dovetails his literary assets along with his adventure of the cloth global of the fourth century to write down the Lives of the saints Paul, Hilarion, Malchus and Paula, successfully utilizing them to write down the lifetime of Saint Jerome.
- Goiter - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Maya Wars: Ethnographic Accounts from Nineteenth-Century Yucatan
- Griseofulvin - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Applications of X-ray computed tomography in the geosciences
- Digital Imaging for Photographers, 4E
Extra resources for Anosmia - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
Author(s): Hawkes CH, Shephard BC. Source: Lancet. 1993 February 13; 341(8842): 435-6. cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=A bstract&list_uids=8094195 • Seminoma in hypogonadotropic hypogonadism associated with anosmia (Kallmann's syndrome). Author(s): Albers DD, Males JL. Source: The Journal of Urology. 1981 July; 126(1): 57-8. cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=A bstract&list_uids=7253079 • Sensory detection of glutaraldehyde in drinking water-emergence of sensitivity and specific anosmia. Author(s): Cain WS, Schmidt R.
Cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=A bstract&list_uids=9877415 • Phantom smelling. Author(s): Grouios G. Source: Percept Mot Skills. 2002 June; 94(3 Pt 1): 841-50. cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=A bstract&list_uids=12081289 • Pineal regulation of growth hormone synthesis and release in blinded and blindedanosmic male rats. Author(s): Sorrentino S Jr, Reiter RJ, Schalch DS. Source: Neuroendocrinology. 1971; 7(4): 210-8. cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=A bstract&list_uids=5551030 Alternative Medicine 45 Additional Web Resources A number of additional Web sites offer encyclopedic information covering CAM and related topics.
215) 898-6666; Fax (215) 898-2084. Summary: This article, from a newsletter of the Monell Chemical Senses Center, discusses the role of genes, gender, and age in olfaction (smell). Topics covered include the impact of experience on how each person reacts to chemosensory events; genetic differences in smell capability; specific anosmia; differences between men and women in smell detection; tolerance of unpleasant smells; intensity of smell perception; the decline in olfaction ability as one ages; and additional influences on olfaction including frequency of exposure, early flavor experience, flavor aversions associated with illness, and environmental factors such as chemical pollutants.